These are some of the treatments I am able to offer my patients-
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) for chronic tendon & soft tissue injuries (e.g. plantar fasciopathy and 'tennis elbow').
- Ultrasound-guided injection therapies (corticosteroid, local anaesthetic, hyaluronic acid, orthobiologic injections).
- Hydrodistension injections for 'frozen shoulder'.
- Peritendinous high volume image-guided injections (HVIGI) for patellar and achilles tendinopathy.
- Prolotherapy injections for ligamentous laxity.
- Dryneedling, acupuncture and trigger point injections.
- Compartment pressure testing (CPT) for exercise-induced leg pain (EILP).
- Botulinum toxin injections for pain management and recurrent muscle spasm.
For a more comprehensive list, please visit my main website at LondonSportsPhysician.co.uk or click on this link.
(For all queries & appointments)
T: 077 88 78 75 74
F: 020 7691 9456
What treatments do you offer?