I am interested in all aspects of musculoskeletal and sports injury.
This ranges from acute traumatic injury (e.g. a tackle, sprain or fall) to chronic overuse injury to myofascial pain syndromes.
- UPPER LIMB: Upper limb injuries can include 'tennis elbow' or shoulder impingement syndrome.
- LOWER LIMB: Lower limb injuries can include stress fractures, 'runner's knee', 'jumper's knee', Achilles tendinopathy and plantar fasciopathy.
- SPINE: I also commonly manage sciatica, lower back and neck pain which can arise from lifting or long hours spent in a sedentary desk job.
- MEDICAL: Myofascial pain syndromes, obesity and exercise prescription.
- REHABILITATION: I oversee all aspects of the management process (from prompt diagnosis to rehabilitation and subsequent injury prevention).
Further examples of what I see and treat include-
- Anterior knee pain & patellofemoral dysfunction,
- Bone stress injuries,
- 'Frozen shoulder',
- Gluteal tendinopathy,
- 'Golfer's elbow',
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome,
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome,
- Myofascial pain syndromes,
- Overuse syndromes,
- Persistent non-inflammatory MSK pain,
- 'Sportsman’s groin',
- 'Tennis leg'.
(For all queries & appointments)
T: 077 88 78 75 74
F: 020 7691 9456
What medical conditions do you see?